- How much do you charge?
Once we have an idea of your requirements we will be able to give you a competitive quote for our service. We have prices to suit all budgets so please get in touch and let us know the details of your event today.
- How early do you need to arrive to set up? It depends on the disco package that you have selected. It normally takes approximately 90 minutes to set up. We will confirm the timings when we receive your booking.
- What will my DJ be wearing? Our DJs are smart and presentable. They are always dressed appropriatley to suit your function and occasion.
- Can you provide formal announcements during the event? Of course! We can announce the 'cutting of the cake', 'the first dance', 'the arrival of the bride & groom', 'the start of the buffet' and anything else specific to your event.
- Will you play our requests? Yes! When you book with us, you and your guests will be able to log on and request songs in advance of your event. Of course, we also take requests on the night from our extensive music collection covering all the decades from the 50's to the latest chart tunes of today!
- Is a wireless microphone for speeches included? We have two wireless microphones available for speeches and these have already been included in the price. Please let us know if you require them with another package or event.
- Do you bring back up equipment? All of our equipment is modern and well maintained. However, we do bring a range of back up equipment so that we can keep the party going just in case!
- Do you have public liability insurance? Yes. We hold a £10 million Public Liability Insurance policy and our equipment is PAT tested for electrical safety. The details of these can be issued to your venue on request.
- Do you provide a written contract? Yes. Before you pay a deposit we will send you a booking form and a copy of our terms and conditions for you to sign. This forms a contract between us and will protect your booking.